Learn About Texas Commercial Insurance, Texas Business Insurance Quotes and The Ten Commercial Property Coverage Traps To Avoid!
Do you have enough Texas business insurance to protect you from a disaster?
- Is your equipment or items insured while in transit?
- The police call you at 2 AM., your windows are broken and a river is running through your living room.
- Will your business insurance Houston Texas policy pay for water damage claims?
- What about your lost income due to shutting down your business after a hurricane?
- When you buy new equipment, do you automatically have coverage before you report the additions to your Houston business insurance company?
- Does your policy guarantee the full replacement cost of your building if you suffer a big disaster?
- What if you want to rebuild on another site that would be better for your business?
- What if your business is completely shut down due to a fire.
- Does your Texas business insurance policy continue to pay your business expenses and the profits you'll lose?
- How about if you don't suffer a complete shutdown, but a 60% loss of business?
- What about if you can't get approval from the city to even start to rebuild for 8 months?
- Suppose there has been a building code change?
- You borrow a friend's truck to visit a client. You slam into a bus stop and injure 4 people. You're sued for a total of $600,000.
- Are you insured at all because it was a borrowed truck?
- Suppose the court awards a $2.6M judgment?
- Does your commercial insurance Texas policy cover the costs to recreate destroyed valuable papers and electronic records?
- Be sure you keep duplicate records elsewhere.
- You sell a product over the Internet to a firm in England. Six months later, you receive a summons of a lawsuit filed in England for damage your product did.
- Does your commercial insurance cover you for lawsuits filed outside the US?
- An employee drives her own car to run to the store to pick up some office supplies. She loses control and rams into the corner department store causing $13,000 damage.
- Does your commercial insurance policy pay the damages?
- Your employee is injured to the tune of $6,000 medical bills and 6 weeks off work.
- Who pays those bills and her lost salary?
- On a pleasure trip you rent a car with your business company credit card. One hour later, you lose control injuring 4 people.
- Do you have protection for at least $2,000,000 to pay for medical expenses, lost wages and pain and suffering of those injured?
- Remember that it was a rental car rented on pleasure using your business credit card. Suppose you were not in the US?
Articles and Special Reports!
Call Us Today!
Get online home, business, flood and Texas auto quotes. We are a complete online source for all your ins. policy coverage needs. Our team of licensed agents are specialized in all forms of Texas personal, commercial, vehicle and Houston homeowners policy coverages.
Ins. Over Texas
Dale Jackson Insurance Agency
Houston Homeowners and Auto Specialist!
430 Hwy 6 South #102
Houston, TX 77079
Phone: 281-398-9002 | Fax:281-398-3553
Insurance Over TX, 2008
Unauthorized duplication or publication of any materials from this site is expressly prohibited.
Powered By: Insurance Web Designs Websites For Insurance Agents