What to Know About Texas Car Insurance Before Requesting A New Texas Auto Insurance Quote!
Looking for an affordable Texas auto insurance quote online?
In this article we discuss five ways to save money on a Texas insurance policy.
Before discussing the policy options besure to take advantage of all of the policy discounts available.
Package your Texas homeowners insurance and Texas car insurance with the same company!
- Are you insured with a Texas home insurance or a renter insurance policy?
- Is it packaged with your Texas auto insurance? If not then you are really missing out on multiple policy discounts.
- Most agents who sell Texas auto insurance, offer to package their clients Texas home insurance for a discount.
- We can also package your other Texas insurance with your Houston car insurance for extra savings.
- Save up to 25% when you package your home and auto insurance together.
- Ask your agent about packaged policy savings!
Keep a clean driving record!
- There is no mystery that an individual with a healthier driving record, will pay a lower Texas car insurance premium.
- A lot of Houston car insurance agencies are in fact a group of multiple insurance companies, individually catering to a specific type of client.
- Bad drivers may fit better in one company, good drivers in another, but the bulk of the population fall in between.
- These people pay a lower premium than bad operators, but a higher premium than excellent operators.
- Even though average drivers might have driving records as good as those insured with the lowest rates, They still pay a higher premium. Why?
- This is regularly due to the buyer being uninformed.
- If you keep up a flawless vehicle record, why should you pay more than a bad driver.
- Make sure your agent is helping you take advantage of all the available discounts offered.
Glamorous Vehicles Equal Higher Premiums!
- The car you choose to buy can greatly affect your Texas auto insurance rate.
- Fully loaded luxury cars and SUV's are a green light for criminals.
- Due to the continuous rise in theft of luxury vehicles you may pay a higher rate than someone with a standard vehicle.
- People who drive sports cars may also experience higher premiums. This is due to the mere speed of the vehicle.
Increase your deductible amount to lower the rate!
- Your deductible amount is the cost you are responsible to pay before the insurance company takes care of the rest.
- The smaller your deductible amount, the greater rate you will pay.
- Depending on your accident history, it maybe better for you to increase your deductibles and pay a lower premium every year.
Get rid of unnecessary coverage!
- Maybe you drive a dated car, with very little worth. You probably don't need comp and collision coverage.
- If the value of your car is below $1,000 there is little reason to choose comp and collision coverage.
- Do you know how to find the value of your car?
- Ask your auto dealer or look it up on Kelly Bluebook.
Be sure you take advantage of all the available discounts!
Texas car insurance carriers offer many more savings discounts.
- Automatic seat beats
- Air bags
- Anti-lock brakes
- Alarms and theft devices
- Good student
- Driving training
Your credit score can have a major impact on your Houston car insurance rates with some companies.
- Do you have a better credit score than accident record? A high credit score may save you a lot of money with some insurance companies.
- A good credit score may offer you more discounts while a poor credit score may raise your premium. If your credit score improves after you buy a Texas auto insurance policy, be sure your agent knows to take advantage of the discounts applied for good credit.
- Despite your credit score, speak with your agent and be sure you are with a company that best fits your Texas auto insurance needs.
Learn more about Texas car insurance coverage online or ask for a free auto insurance Texas quote.
Call Us Today!
Get online home, business, flood and Texas auto quotes. We are a complete online source for all your ins. policy coverage needs. Our team of licensed agents are specialized in all forms of Texas personal, commercial, vehicle and Houston homeowners policy coverages.
Ins. Over Texas
Dale Jackson Insurance Agency
Houston Homeowners and Auto Specialist!
430 Hwy 6 South #102
Houston, TX 77079
Phone: 281-398-9002 | Fax:281-398-3553
Insurance Over TX, 2008
Unauthorized duplication or publication of any materials from this site is expressly prohibited.
Powered By: Insurance Web Designs Websites For Insurance Agents